Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Mental Health Unit based in Redhill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £19 - £22 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Post holders will work within our hub located at Gatton Place, Redhill located across the Trust providing a single point of access for all emergency, urgent and routine referrals.
- As a Band 5 you will be working alongside our band 6 and 7 practitioners in order to expand skills and experience in the triage, assessment and treatment of people experiencing a mental health crisis.
- You will learn from experience, peer mentorship, practice and reflection until you are confident and competent to practice more autonomously as a band 6 practitioner
- This role will be part of a multi- disciplinary team based within the Single Point of Access (SPA) which is part of our Trusts commitment to deliver excellent and responsive assessment, treatment and care for people experiencing a mental health crisis.
- This is an integrated role in order to support the triage and/or rapid response as well as the Home Treatment elements of the service and the post holder will be responsible for creating an environment which is safe, supportive and an easily accessible with a no wrong door approach
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years' experience
- Knowledge and previous work within a Community mental health teams is ideally needed however may consider general mental health experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.