Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work across Buckinghamshire within the Community Assessment and Treatment Services, for 30 hours a week. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide advice, guidance and information to health and social care professionals carers and relatives and other non-professionals
- To undertake multifactorial falls assessments for older people who fall and who may have complex and/or chronic presentation providing a clinical diagnosis (where appropriate), this may occur in a clinic or within the patient's own home
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.