Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN)s to work based in Medway.
The pay rate for these locum Band 5 Community Nurses (RGN) is £19 per hour (assignment rate) and they have an initial 3-month contract.
There are posts available within Gillingham, Chatham and Rochester and there is a mileage rate of 47p per mile.
Requirements of the Band 5 Community Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- You must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Community Nurse (RGN) jobs are advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.