Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Community Nurses (RGN) to work throughout South Gloucestershire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for these locum Community Nurse jobs are £24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
About the role:
- Whilst we appreciate the candidates concerns, the reality is that Sirona cannot guarantee that all visits will be to a Covid-19 free patients. In this current climate we have to assume that all patients could be Covid-19 positive, people may be asymptomatic or infectious but not yet showing symptoms. Please ensure that any submitted candidates understand that there may be Covid-19 positive patients as part of their daily duties and that they are happy to work with these.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Nurses must have previous community experience
- All proposed candidates must have up-to-date training and be able to complete the list of skills we require as below.
Core clinical skills required are-
- Insulin administration
- Bowel care ie DRE and administration of suppositories/enema
- Ability to perform male/female/supra-pubic catheterisation
- Ability to manage PICC lines/pleurex drains
- Ability to administer and understand stat doses of EOL medication
- VAC therapy
- Wound care knowledge
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Nurse jobs are advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.