Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Nurses (RGN) to work in West Mansfield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £25 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Weekdays - £21.00 per hour
- Saturdays/Nights - £27.00 per hour
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £33.00 per hour
- To provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant physical health problems/disorders.
- Provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within a Community setting.
- To provide education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals
- To assess, plan, implement, promote and evaluate safe, creative and effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's diverse needs, their carers and other professionals.
- Interventions will be evidence based and designed to reduce stress and anxiety, manage risk and aid recovery.
- Maintain accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised. To maintain the safe custody of healthcare records.
- Responsible for the safe monitoring, management and administration of medication as required by Trust policy.
- To be aware of and apply the principles of Infection Prevention and Control and to comply with policy, procedure and guidance.
- Obtain and interpret physical Healthcare observations
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
This Nurse job is advertised by The Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.