Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Community Nurses to work in a Community Team based in Downend, South Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £29 per hour (Assignment rate).
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Recent UK Community Nursing experience
- Experience/Knowledge of Insulin administration, Bowel care ie DRE and administration of suppositories/enema, VAC therapy, Wound care knowledge and Venepuncture.
- Ability to perform male/female/supra-pubic catheterisation
- Ability to manage PICC lines/pleurex drains
- Ability to administer and understand stat doses of EOL medication
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive community nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.