Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse to work across Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £21 to £33 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shift pattern. This role is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant physical health problems/disorders.
- To provide a realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within a Community setting.
- To provide education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals
- To assess, plan, implement, promote and evaluate safe, creative and effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's diverse needs, their carers and other professionals.
- Interventions will be evidence based and designed to reduce stress and anxiety, manage risk and aid recovery.
- Responsible for the safe monitoring, management and administration of medication as required by Trust policy.
- To maintain accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised.
- To maintain the safe custody of healthcare records.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- An in date DBS is required for all roles/work
- A registered nurse (General) with current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- The role requires a clinician with skills to assess patient's needs, analyse and develop treatment plans within a multidisciplinary framework.
- Must have their own transport and/or ability to travel. Travel paid at 24p per mile.
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.