Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Market Drayton for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work (22.5 hours -30 hours per week) within the Community Nursing Team.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 3 x 7.5Hr shifts – 08:00 am -16:00 pm /08:30am -16:30 pm or 09:00 am -17:00 pm
- There may be a requirement to work weekends but this is not confirmed at present
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Be confident & Competent in the following skills: Venepuncture/Insulin & Tinzaparin administration/Catheterisation/Wound care & compression bandaging
- Experience of syringe drivers and palliative care would be desirable however not essential
- Own car & business insurance
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.