Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN) to fill Adhoc shifts based in Plymouth.
The shifts are a mixture of long days or nights.
The pay rate for this Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN) job is £22 per hour (assignment rate).
- Provide holistic evidence-based/best practice care to patients in accordance with National and Livewell Southwest approved policies/procedures and individual care plans
- Be responsible for the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of care packages on a day-to-day basis with support from the Caseload Holder and in her/his absence. The work may be unpredictable and complex and often of a sensitive nature
- Problem solve and liaise as soon as possible to the Caseload Holder problems that may arise
- Be involved in referrals, discharge planning, and case conferences to design appropriate care packages for patients
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health care knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.