Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN) to fill Adhoc shifts based in Leeds.
The shifts are a mixture of long days or nights.
The pay rates for this Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN) job are:
- £20 per hour for days (assignment rate)
- £25 per hour for Saturdays (assignment rate)
- £32 per hour for Sundays (assignment rate)
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health care knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.