Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Coventry for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work part-time or full time.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £20.25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-6 month contract, with the view of being extended.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Community experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.