Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Band 5 Community Nurses to work full-time based in Sandwell.
The pay rates for these locum Community Nurse jobs are £18.00 - £20.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 1-month contracts.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 am – 18:00 pm
- Medication administration via injection, syringe driver and patches
- Wound management; pressure sores, leg ulcer- including compression therapy
- Catheter changes and review
- Taking blood test, wound swabs, specimens etc
Requirements of the Community Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- A car driver with business use insurance
- Community/district nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Nurse jobs are advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.