Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated x2 Band 5 Community Nurse to work in Tamworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £20 - £21 per hour (Assignment rate). This is on an initial 3-month contract.
- Be competent as appropriate to the requirement of the role.
- Demonstrate at all times the Partnership Trust Values of: " We Put Quality First, We Focus On People and We Take Responsibility."Be a Staff Nurse and have a professional and clinical knowledge of their discipline.
- They will have a focus in one of the following areas;Delivery of care to patients who are in their own homes or residential homes, and or delivery of care to patients within a clinic setting where these are available and appropriate.
- Be responsible for a defined population of service users in a variety of settings across the Partnership Trust including the community and hospitals.
- Be skilled in the assessment of care/support needs and in the development, implementation and evaluation of care/support packages.Have supervisory responsibilities as required (e.g. work allocation) and may have some responsibility for service developments.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Experience in community nursing
- Must be car driver
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.