Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Neuro/Stroke Physiotherapist to work 2 days per week, based in Cornwall.
The pay rate for this locum Community Neuro/Stroke Physiotherapist job is £28.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Undertake a highly specialised clinical role for delivering for the Stroke and Neurology physiotherapy team within mid-Cornwall
- Provide an efficient physiotherapy service in the community or inpatient setting in order to facilitate discharge from the hospital or enable patients to return or remain in their chosen/own environment
Requirements of the Community Neuro/Stroke Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Neuro/Stroke Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.