Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neuro Occupational Therapist to work in Wigan on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide intervention to patients with neurological dysfunction, within the interdisciplinary Integrated Neuro & Stroke Rehab Service in the community.
- Specialist assessment and treatment of patients who may have a complex and chronic presentation, and to determine clinical diagnosis and treatment indicated.
- Manage a defined caseload using evidence-based/client-centred principles to access, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Community Neuro experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.