Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work from home with occasional travel to Chertsey on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- The role of Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner is fundamental to the developing of these innovative new teams and mental health services based within networks of GP Practices (PCN's).
- This role will support the ongoing development and mobilisation of integrated primary care mental health services.
- Provides and promotes early assessment, treatment and/or onward bridging to community resources and support and improved access to evidence based interventions for people with serious mental illness.
The role will help people to focus on achievable goals and access local community resources. The service will be for people over 18 years (including carers) with a specific focus on:
- Mental health needs that do not meet the access criteria for IAPT or secondary care
- People with serious mental illness who are in recovery and stable in secondary care mental health services who could be cared for within Primary Care
- People with a severe mental Illness who should be receiving an annual health checks and medication review and improved access to physical health interventions.
- Younger adults (18-25) particularly those transitioning between children's and adult services.
- People who present frequently in primary care with a diagnosis of Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder or with traits that interfere with their daily functioning
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working or Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.