Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within an Adult Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) based in Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Utilise highly developed interpersonal skills including specific skills to facilitate effective communication when there are barriers to understanding e.g. sensory or cognitive impairment or in a hostile, antagonistic or highly emotive situation
- Establish and maintain robust communication networks with clients, carers, and other health care workers and numerous external agencies
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with GPs, GP commissioner's and relevant consortia
- Promote awareness of the role of CMHT within local service area/team, GP practices and the wider community
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.