Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time within a Specialist Therapies Team based in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Practitioner role is £25 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team to be responsible for the assessment of need and the planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment and risk management plans incorporating a network of community services and resources.
- Deliver direct care, according to individual treatment plans and in response to identified need.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of all intervention at regular intervals.
- Offer active involvement to service-users, their families and other significant persons in care planning and management and the underpinning principles of Recovery.
- Participate in the teams duty rota.
- Contribute to the maintenance of positive contacts between the service and the families/carers of service users and to encourage their active participation in plans offering carers assessment and intervention as needed.
- Manage a complex caseload, and be accountable within the team for case presentation and peer group review.
- Have an awareness and recognition of the impact of race and culture in mental healthcare provision and to ensure the service users views are taken into account as far as possible and enable the service users to establish their own goals when planning individual programmes.
- Maintain up to date written and electronic records of all interventions, to record information and write reports as necessary.
- Use the integrated mental health services documentation in line with the local CPA and Risk policies.
- Ensure minimum data set and all mandatory clinical documentation is fully up to date.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.