Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Shrewsbury.
The pay rate for this Community Mental Health Practitioner job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
The role will be office based with some working from home after settling in period of 4-6 weeks.
Requirements of the Community. Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- At least 2 years of post-registration experience.
- Previous experience of working in the community.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.