Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to work full time based in Swindon, within the Early Intervention for Psychosis Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Assess young people with psychosis or possible psychosis
- Plan and implement specialist programmes of care for young people following the first appearance of psychosis or for a limited period where psychosis is suspected, including carrying a specialist caseload of clients and acting as care co-ordinator
- Liaise and work in collaboration with other agencies in planning and assessing programmes of care
- Provide specialist advice to young people, carers and professionals
- Develop awareness sessions around psychosis and early intervention to be delivered within education and youth services
- Provide clinical supervision to junior staff, students and support workers
- Undertake audit, research and development activities
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within mental health nursing
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.