Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to work based in Wiltshire.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessments via telephone or face to face
- Work a busy duty desk taking referrals
- Managing risk and risk assessment
- Completing community assessments
- Care pathways
- Assist the primary care and secondary mental health teams in the delivery of safe and appropriate care planning processes
- Provide a prompt response to all referrals following jointly agreed procedures and within agreed time frames
- Provide concise and effective liaison and feedback to clinical staff within secondary mental health services and Primary Care teams including advice on effective and appropriate management strategies for those patients referred to the service
- Ensure where needed that people experience a seamless transfer into AWP provider/treatment services
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.