Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Newhaven on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role you will be a core member of the team, using specialist health assessments.
- You will be expected to provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions relevant to the care group and have knowledge of evidence based models of practice.
- For MH posts, care will be delivered under the Care Programme Approach and with support from colleagues within the Assessment and Treatment Centres.
- Taking on the role of care co-ordinator and working within the CPA policy delivering standards set out in the CPA policy.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.