Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancies for Band 5/6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapists to work based in Godalming.
The pay rates for these locum Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist jobs are £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
These roles will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.