Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work based in Aylesbury.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be predominantly home working, however, visits to patients are required at times for face to face support, or for medication needs.
- Holding a caseload of approximately 28 cases, dependent on the complexity
- Supporting patients in the community with a variety of mental health and social care needs
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience in care coordination work
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.