Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to work full-time as a Perinatal Practitioner based in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Perinatal Practitioner role is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate).
- The perinatal mental health service provides specialist community care for women who are at risk of development, relapse or recurrence of a serious mental health problem.
- The role of the Perinatal Practitioner will be to undertake comprehensive evidenced based assessments and formulation of treatment plans and address Perinatal Service enquiries providing practical advice and support.
- Work in conjunction with the Perinatal Clinical Lead and Medical Personnel to develop and deliver safe and effective services, in accordance with key national targets, clinical standards, service priorities and key performance indicators.
- Work in partnership with commissioners and other partner agencies to provide Perinatal Services that achieve the best possible outcomes for service users.
Requirements of the Perinatal Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience
- Experience of working in a mental health setting, including working with patients experiencing perinatal mental health issues.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Perinatal Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.