Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time in a Homeless Team based in Lambeth.
The pay rates for this locum Community Mental Health Nurse job are £24.26 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holders will be responsible for triage, assessment and short-term management of clients with a wide range of homeless issues.
- The team will hold a caseload with a wide range of often complex mental health, social and physical health needs.
- They are expected to pro-actively manage the caseload ensuring that the service maintains a robust throughput of patients.
- A key aim will be to engage clients and ward staff and community staff to work collaboratively with the team to address homelessness.
- A key part of the role is supporting patients to obtain a housing solution, so liaising with local authorities and housing organisations, advocating for patients, supporting with homeless and welfare applications and helping them into new accommodations and ensuring they are safe and able to function in them will be part of the role.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- The post holder must have experience in carrying out biopsychosocial and risk assessments, able to work autonomously and independently where required but will be supported by the existing team members.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health Nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.