Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within an Early Intervention Service based in Birmingham (remote working available).
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Nurse role is £25 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within nursing (RMN trained)
- Hold a current NMC Registration (Mental Health)
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a mental health nursing
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.