Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN)/Senior Nurse Practitioner to work based in Wolverhampton.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- Between the hours of 08:00 am – 20:00 pm
- Undertake the role of duty worker within the single point of access
- Complete a clinical referral form from verbal referrals and manage the electronic referrals to the service
- Triage referrals according to the clinical needs and risks
- Undertake a telephone or face to face assessment
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse/Senior Nurse Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Prior experience working in this environment
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse who has experience conducting first line bio-psychosocial assessments of individuals aged 18 years -65 years who have been seen by their GP/primary care practitioner and require an assessment of their mental health needs
- Be able to work autonomously and be confident in risk formulation to support a safe management plan. Safeguarding and its application is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and an ability to record and document a comprehensive assessment
- Ability to work shift patterns between the hours of 8-8pm Monday to Friday with the occasional week-end if required
- An ability to undertake a screening assessment of patients’ needs and risks in line with the capacity of the team in providing assessments is essential
- Excellent IT skills is essential
- Ability to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8-8pm is an essential requirement of this post
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse/Senior Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.