Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN)/Senior Nurse Practitioner to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Knowsley.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.32 - £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Shifts can be flexible.
- Complete initial assessments using a biopsychosocial tool for patients who have been referred to the Assessment team and have been triaged by a senior nurse practitioner
- Attend the daily handover MDT to discuss any cases of concern or to request input from a medic/NMP
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse/Senior Nurse Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Good assessment skills and feel confident in making clinical decisions
- Equipped in completing risk assessments and PBR/HONOS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse/Senior Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.