Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN)/Registered Mental Health Nurse to work as a Crisis Practitioner, based in North Yorkshire.
- 12 hour shifts/24 hour rotation
- Days and nights available
- Days - £23-24
- Nights/Saturdays - £29-30
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £36-37
Requirements of the Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.