Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurses (CPN) to work based in Wigan, within the Mental Health Liaison Team.
- Days £24.76
- Nights/Saturdays £33
- Sundays/Bank Holidays £40
- Urgent/emergency assessments, risk management, safeguarding etc for safe discharges to community
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurses:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Enhanced DBS check
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Mental Health Nurse jobs are advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.