Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Kettering and Corby.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide Clinical Leadership and will act as Care Programme Coordinator (CPA) in the community with individuals (and their support networks) who have complex mental health problems
- Assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate treatment packages in line with service policies providing comprehensive care packages to those individuals who are experiencing problems with mental health
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NHS Smartcard and own vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.