Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work in Merton, within the Older Person's Intensive Home Treatment Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £27.33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care
- Supervise junior staff
- Participate fully in audit and quality assurance initiatives
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document care in liaison with the patients' care co-ordinator
- Administer prescribed medication
- Undertake home visits
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience of working with older people with mental health problems
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- ENB 998 or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act (2007)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.