Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time based in Ealing and Hounslow, as a Crisis Care Practitioner within the Access and Response Teams.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £27.00 - £37.90 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be required to work long days and nights.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Nursing and midwifery registered
- Will accept applications from Nurses, Occupational Therapists or Social Workers
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.