Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work 30 hours per week based in Doncaster, within the Locality Adult Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this role is £25.23 and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Deliver a health and social care service working as an integral member of the Community Mental Health Services providing a service for people experiencing/recovering from severe and enduring mental health problems
- Lead and contribute to the provision of a comprehensive range of community services as a care coordinator for a defined caseload
- Be accountable for a clinical caseload delivering appropriate and effective evidence-based care to meet the needs of the individual
- Work collaboratively with patients and their carers to facilitate and promote rehabilitation and recovery helping patients to achieve and maintain their optimum level of mental health functioning and quality of life in the community
- Carry out comprehensive patient-centred assessments, plan and implement individual strategies of care to meet identified needs in conjunction with the patient, caregiver and members of the multi-disciplinary team as appropriate
- Evaluate care plans and outcomes regularly and modify as required ensuring any social care cycle information is inputted into the Local Authority Care First record
- Attend reviews, case conferences, hospital ward rounds, tribunals and other meetings as required
- Liaise effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies involved in the care of the individual thereby maintaining and enhancing close professional working relationships
- Actively participate in regular clinical audit
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Knowledge of the National Health Service and related organisations
- Knowledge and understanding of current mental health issues
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act and Care Act including other relevant legislation
- Understanding of the Care Programme Approach and ability to fulfil a care coordinator role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.