Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Croydon, within the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Manage a caseload of clients first-episode psychosis with complex needs, using evidence-based / client-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
- Act as care co-ordinator under the CPA process as appropriate
- Provide leadership for students and/or junior staff, through supervision and appraisal
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of MDT services, holding responsibility for defined projects
- Regularly supervise students on practice placements
- Carry out MDT activities e.g. generic assessments and duty responsibilities
- Provide profession-specific Assessments and Interventions for the wider team as required
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.