Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work 37.5 hours per week based in Thornton Heath/Woodside, within the Promoting Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 5-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- EPJS system knowledge – Desirable
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check
- Excellent Assessment Skills
- Experience of Home Treatment or Psychiatric Triage
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- Experience of working with people who have Psychosis
- Experience of working in a busy Community Mental Health Team
- Ability to commute by car within the Croydon Area
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.