Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work 37.5 hours per week as a Care Coordinator based in Harrow and Hillingdon, within the Early Intervention Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Be accountable for the co-ordination of individualised care plans for people who are in the early stages of psychotic illness between the ages of 14-35, for a 3-year period
- Assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty
- Undertake risk assessments, according to Trust policy
- Monitor treatment, support concordance and ensure prompt action is taken to alleviate unwanted effects
- Ensure basic needs are addressed i.e. housing, income, support in accessing education or training etc
- Work within a multi-disciplinary context to provide holistic and individualised care to users and their family network
- Maintain standards of professional conduct at all times and observe the legal requirements of the MHA (1983), it’s Code of Practice, The Children Act (1989) and other relevant legislation and guidance
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.