Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN)to work based in Wigan as a Care Coordinator, within the Adult’s Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role will involve some travel between sites.
- Provide care and treatment under the CPA framework for service users requiring secondary mental health services within the community
- Care coordination
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within the mental health sector
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.