Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Grimsby.
The pay rate for this locum role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Act as Care Coordinator within the CPA process for service users in North East Lincolnshire.
- Responsible for assessment, developing, implementing, and evaluating care plans using a person-centred approach.
- Work predominantly within the Memory Service of Community Mental Health & Memory Service but may include other teams as the service requires.
- Be involved in liaising and effectively communicating with all relevant parties including GPs and carers.
- Promote, innovate, and create ways of working with service-users who have acute, complex, and longer-term mental health problems.
- Make decisions about the range of options for treatment and care plans based on judgement of client’s need.
- Participate in AMHP rota, BIA rota if appropriate.
- Assess and review service-users’ clinical risk management plan using the DICES risk assessment.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- At least 18 months of post-registration experience.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience of being clinical advisor/supervisor to junior staff or students.
- Experience of working within a CPA framework.
- Experience of liaising with other teams or services, for example GPs, voluntary sector services.
- Knowledge of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of individualised care plans.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.