Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Thurrock, within the Recovery and Wellbeing Team.
The pay rate for this locum role is £27.17 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Act as the named care coordinator and manage the coordination of care needs, planning, and implementation of evidence-based care to a defined group of service users with complex needs, history of disengagement, dual diagnosis and their carers within a defined catchment area/locality.
- Provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team, and act up for Team Lead in their absence as appropriate.
- Manage a caseload of service users with complex needs, history of disengagement, dual diagnosis.
- Responsible for the assessment planning implementation and evaluation of nursing care within agreed parameter, and have a working knowledge of local, national policies and legislation, which govern current service provision and audit.
- Undertake risk assessments with patients and plan effectively to manage this as part of MDT care planning and shared risk management.
- Provide clinical supervision and professional leadership to junior staff and promote research-based practice.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.