Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Spalding, within the Older Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
- Delivery of assessments and interventions for community patients that are being cared for on both the mental health and dementia pathways.
- The experience of any interested practitioners will be taken into account when identifying the specifics of the daily duties.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Able to plan and coordinate care, manage risk, medication administration, and communicate clearly and in a timely manner to patients, carers, and other professionals.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.