Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Uxbridge.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 - £26.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
You will be working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Duties of the CPN:
- Assessment & treatment of older adult patients presenting with primary mental health illness and dementia.
- Working in patient own homes or care homes.
- Working on the Duty Rota.
- Use of System one.
- Supporting carers
- Liaising with primary care, inpatient unit, voluntary services and physical health services.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working as a CPN within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.