Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Warrington, within the Adult Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this locum role is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Flexibility may be considered.
- Work as a Band 6 Care-Coordinator within the Recovery Team.
- Provide care, treatment, and support to adults with significant mental health needs, for the Borough of Warrington.
- Undertake the duties of care coordinator, managing a caseload of service users, with complex mental health needs, under CPA framework.
- The Team consist of experienced multi-disciplinary colleagues, including Psychiatrists, Senior Nursing Practitioners`, Occupational Therapists and support workers, all working to a Recovery based approach. You will have ongoing supervision, with opportunities to develop via relevant training, appropriate to this role.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.