Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time (could accommodate slightly less than full time hours- minimum 30 hours per week due to nature of casework, this will involve face to face contact with clients) based in Barnsley, within the Adults Core Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
There is a need to travel to other clinic bases.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- No Bank Holiday working
- Working to support colleagues with a duty rota and managing a caseload of clients, offering specialist assessment and interventions on an individual or group basis, for clients with moderate-severe mental health needs, utilising a recovery framework
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Mental Health Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.