Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Withington for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work as a Care Coordinator within the Adults Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.96 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder will be required to work core hours of 09:00 am – 17:00 pm Monday - Friday, though there will be a requirement to work shifts outside of these core hours including weekends and bank holidays as the service moves to 7 day working.
- Maintain and co-ordinate timely and appropriate interventions through mental health nursing, assessment for a caseload of service users of any age living in the community within the framework of CPA, and in line with the acute care pathway as outlined within the CMHT operational procedure
- Utilise highly developed interpersonal skills including specific skills to facilitate effective communication when there are barriers to understanding e.g. sensory or cognitive impairment or in a hostile, antagonistic or highly emotive situation
- Establish and maintain robust communication networks with clients, carers, and other health care workers and numerous external agencies
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with GPs, GP commissioner's and relevant consortia
- Promote awareness of the role of CMHT within local service area/team, GP practices and the wider community
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.