Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Southwark.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26-£27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN, including experience of working with older adults.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Good knowledge of EPJS computer system.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.