Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work in Whiston, Knowsley, within the Adults Community Mental Health Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.76 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide care for Adult service users
- Deliver care within a variety of settings
- Liaison with inpatient wards and GP surgeries
- Hold a caseload of service users
- Implementation and evaluation of programs of care
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.