Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Hove, within the Community Adult Mental Health Team, West Assessment and Treatment Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Community work with patients suffering from severe and enduring mental illness; and associated complex needs
- Initial Assessments for patients referred to ATS and Lead Practitioner/care co-ordination for caseload of 30-35 clients
- Mixture of home visits across Brighton and Hove, appts at Hove Polyclinic and phone/video contact
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.