Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work in Hereford and surrounding areas.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 to £25 per hour (rate may be negotiable depending on exp) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Will have experience of therapeutic interventions
- Will be required to give depot injections
- Undertaking a comprehensive assessment of needs & care planning & risk management
- Able to work with a positive can-do approach
- Work as part of a team - adopt an MDT approach to care delivery.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health Nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Minimum of 12 months of community experience - preferably in the last 2 years.
- Experience in managing a complex caseload
- Experience in managing patients in crisis - for purpose of duty provision & caseload management
- Experience in CPA/care coordination role
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.